IGNORED

Much warmer now

Freebird

Good for you Don!! You gotta sneak away from business, go find a spot of sunshine and BASK in the sunshine!! Then, stand up and do a sundance for the rest of us.. With all of the airlines being shut down maybe you will get lucky and get stranded out there, airlines will have to house you - rent you a bike and than you can have a meet n greet while there :cool10::cool10:

Annie, came I come live with u. Lol 6 degrees last night in Nashville, I'm a Florida boy and love the heat..

No no, pick me, pick me.. I am potty trained, eat very little, can fix your bikes when they are broke and only have a wife and 4 kids that want to come too... :rotf::rotf:

:mytruck1: GOOD BYE YA LOUSY WHITE STUFF!!! HELLO :australia:

Flew out of Cleveland this morning when it was 9 below zero. Sitting in Los Angeles now on a business trip and it is 67. Not too shabby actually. :)

Welcome to the club of warm weather Don 68 here yesterday in Benson AZ and Tucson, its so nice bike riding weather. Did you take your H.D. along for the ride?? :rotf::rotf:

Welcome to the club of warm weather Don 68 here yesterday in Benson AZ and Tucson, its so nice bike riding weather. Did you take your H.D. along for the ride?? :rotf::rotf:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the hairlines on ya'll... :backinmyday: