IGNORED

Happy New Year

Carbon_One

Wishing everyone here at VR.org a happy and safe new year. Hopefully I'll see some of you all during the coming riding season, maybe even before. This past year had been somewhat of a set back for me thou there were some highlights I enjoyed. As some of you have endured too. Such is life eh? Hopefully you and I will have a much better year ahead of us. :thumbsup2:

I also want to thank everyone who had been past customers of the various products I have made for these bikes. Besides helping out my fixed pension, doing them gives one some purpose in life by offering 2nd gen owners a useful item. Sorry 1st geners for feeling left out.

Thanks to Don, Moderators, & club members for the work they do here at VR.org making it such a great site & club.:clap2:

Larry

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY FRIEND! It was really neat getting to meet you down at Vogel, all the way from Michigan just like us!!:cool10:

Maybe this year we will get a chance to do it again. Either way though, Tippy and I with you on wishing everyone a great riding season and a blessed NEW YEAR!!!!

From our family to yours - HAVE A GREAT 2014!! :bighug:

Puc