IGNORED

2014 WNY mini rally at Pioneer

BIG TOM

Ok you slugs...I know its frozen up here in the north but this is the time that I put the WNY rally together...I have set an itinerary of events in the rally section so feel free to check it out...We will be having much much shorter rides this year than before which leaves more time at the venue to catch up with friends. We will utilize the site more by playing picnic games and such...I need the WNY gang to contact me so that I can get the ride captions together.....and I DID VOLUNTEER a few members (rocknrobin) to help out......It'll keep her out of trouble................I hope....... I have not contacted the hotels and such because it is too early and they wont give out blocks of room until after the first of the year......will get that done at a later time.......also we are again working with Pioneer to acquire a band.....no bike show this year but it has been replaced with a mascot judging contest.....NO LIVE MASCOTS........ALSO WE WILL HAVE A PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT...you will receive a list of items with a point value.....snap a pic and the one with the most points will win a prize......this is on your own time and it may or may not include items that we may ride to......??????????? Remember camping is free at the venue site and you can sign up in the calender section.....dates for the rally are set in August....see you there.... AND YES THE VIKING will be there and will be bringing a friend Kristjan for reinforcement along with rotten shark and the BLACK DEATH.........God help us all !!!!!! thank goodness for sex around the campfire............................lol:fatsmiley:

Edited by BIG TOM

Motorcycle tom and Frogger has stepped up to handle the venue games along as Adventurer as one of our ride captions...thanks guys..!!!....Robin , I know how much you want to take care of the scavenger hunt..............You're a sweetie.....thanks...anyone else wants to step up !!!!:fatsmiley:

Been working on the rally and it is about 90% done....I had a nice wildlife adventure ride scheduled but could'nt see eye to eye with the owners...they wanted payment up front and to select the day and time.... well, maybe next year !!! I posted the area hotels, b&bs, and motels and got discounts where I could....so you are free to book those rooms now......I talked to Terry Armstrong and YES WE HAVE A BAND AGAIN !!!!! We are planning a few surprises as usual...hope you can join in the fun....:fatsmiley:ps...get them dancing shoes shined up....