IGNORED

Bluetooth headsets

Venturous Randy

I have seen a small black box on a harley site that plugs into the 5 pin and powers up, it bluetooth connects everything, I spoke with a fellow on a harley trike and he said it took a few tries to find a unit that worked from new but yes he had full use of cb and sound through bluetooth..... I am looking for a link to it.
Great info Kevin, now if I can just get my CB to work. Now to find out if it will connect to a GPS with voice commands. Can't believe Garmin has not included that feature in their Zumo or even better in the Nuvi.

Just a quick look at the Sena SM10 leads me to believe you could connect the Yamaha into it via the 5 pin adapter but would only have sound because the other end only is a 3.5mm stereo plug. You wouldn't have the ability to transmit! You could hear the CB but not respond back.
That is unfortunately the case as I understood it in an email from a Sena tech.

We have two sets of Bluetooth units. We have a Scala Rider Q2 set, and a Sena SMH10 Dual set. The Sena is our favorite because the sound is considerably better than the Scala, also, they are easier to operate while wearing gloves. The Sena headsets connect to each other faster when you first turn them on. I keep the Scala's as a backup incase the Sena's ever crap out.

Having said that, there is a product on the market called UCLEAR that grabs my interest because it is a boomless unit. The microphone is integrated into the ear speaker. Has anyone had any experience with this product?

I got the Uclear 200 in Modular helmets and they work great even with modular in the up position at lower speeds.