IGNORED

Vogel,,, Carbon One (and wife) are on a roll,, and than RandyR takes over

cowpuc

In this episode from Vogel 2013:

ETCSWJoe does his best to break the highspeed roll that Carbon One (and wife) are on BUT they dont take it laying down!! Than RandyR uses some low end torque to take over only to be cutoff by a quick shiften YammerDan.. Than, catching Yammer sleeping at the throttle, RandyR jumps right back in and creates yet another great gain for the "other table"... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Seeing our friends from down under (Aussie Annie and Quickstep) in this little video also brought back some great thoughts of them.. To come all the way from Australia, ride the USA for the summer (not all perfect riding weather either), taking time to share their lives with us,,,, you two are some very special people.... :bighug:

Your video makes me think I should change my user name.

DONT DO THAT!!!!! :no-no-no: My wife still talks about the "meaning" of your name - thank you for your service to our country you ol sea dog!! You were just talking to an old biker with a build up of wind noise/moskeetoes/ceecada's and pine needles in his ears - and all that background chatter didnt help - man those yahoo's could talk!! :rotf::rotf::rotf: Coining Robin Williams: I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PLAY,, JUST PLAY IT LOUD!!!! :backinmyday: