IGNORED

Vogel riders,, motel meeting of the minds video

cowpuc

Its real short but,,, do you folks remember how sweet the owner of the motel was,, good ole southern hospitality... Remember when we piled all our camera's on her for pictures :whistling:

Also, pay close attention to what Barrycuda says,, an excellent judge of charector there Barry :stirthepot: ,,, and you gotta LOVE that background chatter!! What an ad-venture!! :cool10:

But, but, butt, butt,, it's my camera's fault you guys,, it has a mind of its own... As long as we are on the subject,, did you ever notice that some butt's might be more photogenic than others?? Maybe my camera was testing that theory....

In another thread:

Puc: Should I post vids of Vogel

DragonRider: as long as no one is compromised.

so

Puc: Picks a vid where he thinks no one is compromised

Ground-Hugger: Puc was pre-occupied with butts

Puc is compromised

Venturous: Hey, thats my butt too.

Everyone: eeeeewwwww

Everyone = compromised

I love being a successful photographer :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I saw my boots I think.....

Funny,, I somehow thought you rode barefoot Yammer :confused24:

Aussie was there :smile5: so was me trike sign%20woo%20hoo.gif

YES SHE WAS, and what a GORGEOUS Trike she rides!!! And,, if you look closely at my bike in the video, I now have a sticker on it allllll the way from Australia - signed by Aussie and Quickstep,, its my pride and joy (along with my the Australian Flag sticker it wears on the windshield!!)..

What a super special time it was down there!!!

I did not say anything worth others paying attention to Puc!!! In fact, the camera added 40lbs to my face (nose)

You said, and I repeat,, COWPUC ROCKS,, its recorded so you cant take it back ,, naa naa dee boo boo :stickinouttounge:

And thank you for pointing out how that goofy camera even compromised my good buddy Cuda (making you look fat) ,,,, cant wait to try out the camera I won at Vogel this summer - maybe it will be a little more careful what/how it records :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I doubt it....

Puc

Funny,, I somehow thought you rode barefoot Yammer :confused24:

You said, and I repeat,, COWPUC ROCKS,, its recorded so you cant take it back ,, naa naa dee boo boo :stickinouttounge:

And thank you for pointing out how that goofy camera even compromised my good buddy Cuda (making you look fat) ,,,, cant wait to try out the camera I won at Vogel thisummer - maybe it will be a little more careful what/how it records :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I doubt it....

Puc

I'm bringing my own camera. This way I can edit on photoshop and illustrator. May even add a few more hairs on my head