IGNORED

2nd Gen plugs??

Yammer Dan

I can yank a set of 1st Gen plugs before you can drink a cup of coffee. Any tricks on the 2nd Gen? :think:I thought there was a thread on it but can't find. Might have been before crash.

I guess I'm going to have to be trained all over again. Anybody remember all those questions I had the 1st few years??

Do irridiums come OEM? If not whats a good number/brand to go back in. I kind of figure if its got NGK in it now thats what should go back in. Right now I only have 27K on it. But will do a valve check here in the next few weeks so when I got it that far I figure good time to r&R plugs.

I can yank a set of 1st Gen plugs before you can drink a cup of coffee. Any tricks on the 2nd Gen? :think:I thought there was a thread on it but can't find. Might have been before crash.

I guess I'm going to have to be trained all over again. Anybody remember all those questions I had the 1st few years??

Ya mean the ones where everyone told you to go read the service manual..... :whistling: :)

Dan, that closet door is still closed on your leg??? Force it open, come out of that closet finally and get on the 2nd gen and put a tarp over Brown Sugar so she wont cry......

Gaurentee you it's that 87 octane with ethanol...

nuke it with Seafoam and ride the Hell out of it...

It is after all, closer to a first gen than you'd like to admit..:stirthepot:

taint no way taint no how, taint never been nuttin built even close to a 1st gen :stirthepot:

here we go again....:cool10: