IGNORED

What did you do to your bike today??

Huggy

To day I installed my new/rebuilt carbs that I got off of Fleabay. They where in fantastic condition!! All I had to do was make sure all the channels where clear and I swapped out some of the new parts from my old set into them. I did this so I wouldn't have to bother with cleaning jets and things. Also I found one main fuel jet laying loose in one carb bowl. Reset all the float heights and installed them on the bike. I then installed my new IgniTech TCI and put the filter back on.:whistling:

Took a few minutes to get the bike to start, cold 0C, but when it did start and after I let it warm up I was able to adjust the idle down to 1000 rpm. I tell you the bike sounds a 100 percent better with the new cabs and TCI. I am one very happy GRINCH!!!

:dancefool::group cheers:

Great feed back!! On another site that I'm on there is a "What did you to your Bike today?" Thread. I thought it might be interesting to start one here. The members found it satisfying and helpful to be able to just let everyone know what they where up with there bikes. :stickpoke: Even if they just went for a ride or even just washed the bike.

I went out into the garage and looked at all my bikes, and looked underneath on the floor for any wet spots....found none. Then started looking for a bike part delivered from an e-bay seller that got mislaid, not finding it again. Came back inside from the cold (48*F) to warm up and think about next spring riding.

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

"What did you do to your bike today??"

Not a damned thing ! didn't ride it, didn't sit on it, didn't fix anything (coz nuffin needs fixin), didn't "pimp" it (coz it's already pimped), didn't even look at it. .... but I did DREAM about ridin it! :smile5:

I thought about how nice it would have been to be riding my bike while going along the Wine Route here in Niagara rather then driving in the Jeep. Not to mention the bit of a difference in fuel economy. Another thing I miss, is my Jeep doesn't have a cassette like the bike has.

Guessing I will be doing alot of thinking about riding over the next few months.

Mike.

Guest tx2sturgis

Installed the H4 Hella E-Code 85/80 headlamp on the Ural...along with the Eastern Beaver H4 wiring kit for high power headlights.

Gonna ketch some trees on faar!

:happy34:

Rode a bit here in Toronto (Ford Country *#*) yesterday. Today I just went down to where I park the bike in our underground parking area and had a look. Also tried out the Yamaha Venture accessory travel bags (with the Venture logo) that I just found on Kijiji. They fit like a glove inside the saddlebags. In addition, I mounted one of the LED running lights on the shock just below the fairing. Love it mounted there with the shock mount hardware that came with the lights. Will post some pictures as soon as possible.