IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving

Freebird

I am thankful for many things and all of my friends that make up the VentureRider family are high on that list. There is something very special in knowing that there is a large community here always willing to lend a hand, offer an encouraging word, simply be here in times of need.

You have all brought me much happiness, many laughs and shown what true friendship really means.

I am thankful for each and every one of you and hope that as we enter the Christmas season now that you all know what a special group you are.

Thank you so much for being a part of the VentureRider family.

Well put Don and thanks again for all your generosity and hard work in creating and maintaining a web site where even us worn out ol bikers feel right at home!! To you and all my friends/family here on VR, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas :bighug: (its also nice to have a place online where one doesnt have to be afraid to actually write "Christmas" instead of "xmas").. :detective:

Puc

I am thankful for each and every one of you and hope that as we enter the Christmas season now that you all know what a special group you are.

Thank you so much for being a part of the VentureRider family.

WOW...what a way to ask for Christmas presents.....but hey if it works let me jump in on this wagon too now..

I am just as thankful as Freebird and others here for the family of people whom have gathered here for I have never met a member who would not lend a hand or say kinds words to comfort one in need.

All I can say is this VR.org family is the best, and I feel very fortunate to be a part of that family.

(OK, don't forget I won a GW when it comes to Christmas presents)..:rasberry:

Don,

You should know by now I am joking......:stickpoke: