IGNORED

What happened to the Christmas Movies ?

uncledj

The wife was searching for "The Bishops Wife" and "It's a Wonderful Life", which are Christmas Staples for us, but she couldn't find any showings listed.

We have Directv, and a premium package, so we've about 500 channels and can't understand why they wouldn't show them this year.:confused24:

A bit early for Christmas movies,,,, maybe they could put on Hedi with the games.

Here is a YouTube I just posted on another subject thread.

Should get you primed for Christmas movies:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8]A Christmas Story Chinese Restaurant Scene - YouTube[/ame]

The turkey still waiting to get cooked and you are already looking for Christmas movies..... Next thing you know you will be wanting it to be summer. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

Nah....I don't think the Christmas Season should begin till I get home from Deer Camp.

The wife was doing a search through the DVR to record her / our favorites and was upset that she couldn't find them.

Used to be that It's a Wonderful Life, ...The Bishops Wife.....Bells of St. Marys......White Christmas..... would all play several times in December