IGNORED

Chrome battery side covers

XV1100SE

I got the backing plates for the passenger floorboards and horn brackets (they go behind and below the passenger floorboards) from Slowrollwv and with the shiny parts there.... figured the battery covers would give more flow to the chrome.

I've seen the chrome battery covers on ebay for $190 but if I can get a better deal, I'd rather do that.

As for chrome.... you have enough when it starts to take too long to polish the bike.

It NEVER EVER takes too long to polish the bike... or in my case the bikes.

Just saying .... if on a warm sunny day it takes longer than 30 minutes to wash and dry the bike.... it is too long. More chrome.... more to dry and polish. Rather be spending the time riding !

I got the backing plates for the passenger floorboards and horn brackets (they go behind and below the passenger floorboards) from Slowrollwv and with the shiny parts there.... figured the battery covers would give more flow to the chrome.

I've seen the chrome battery covers on ebay for $190 but if I can get a better deal, I'd rather do that.

As for chrome.... you have enough when it starts to take too long to polish the bike.

OK I must have too much cause it takes me about 8 hours to was and wax mine.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Response from Allen Hall @ Diamond R :

"We are fixing to run a sale on our covers, $109.95 exchange plus shipping a savings of $30.00.

If you are interested, you can place the order securely online and we will make the credit when we process your order."

Going to go with them.