IGNORED

Venturerider.org Culture

bknsaddle

Guess your wife doesn't read the site? :whistling:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Margaret, After tyipng that I actually thought, "watch one of these hooligans save and print that to show the Missus sometime she is with me". I posted it anyway.

Now she may,

1) Cuff me.

2) Cut me off

3) Or say, "Pull up a chair folks. Let me fill you in on John's little events. I have pictures."

And you are right. Do ya think I would post that if she read the board? :rotf:I only act crazy.

Other than my wife? :rotf: Can't say I have seen one.

You must be doing a bang up job. :thumbsup2:

Don't kid youself...:backinmyday: Dragons are everywhere. Your wife is probably the least of your problems. I'm sure you are like most modern folks and believe that Dragons are extinct if they ever existed at all. But nooooo you silly mortal, you would be wrong.

Dragons do exist but have developed the ability to cloak themselves by shape shifting and sometimes invisability. They come at you from all directions, all the time and are now generally refered to as problems.

But, I know them for what they truely are, Dragons that must be slain.

Don't kid youself...:backinmyday: Dragons are everywhere. Your wife is probably the least of your problems. I'm sure you are like most modern folks and believe that Dragons are extinct if they ever existed at all. But nooooo you silly mortal, you would be wrong.

Dragons do exist but have developed the ability to cloak themselves by shape shifting and sometimes invisability. They come at you from all directions, all the time and are now generally refered to as problems.

But, I know them for what they truely are, Dragons that must be slain.

It's the wings and the tails you really want. If it can't fly, it can't get away. A *downed* dragon... is a dead dragon.