IGNORED

Im Still Around....

Aussie Annie

sorry to hear that Annie. HOpe you feel better soon. I think a little "drink" might cure that virus...at least that's what I'm thinking I heard...maybe, sort of, kinda???? It's a good excuse in my book, at least!

Get better soon.

Patti

Hot toddy sounds good just skip the water and drink the rum. :) Hope you feel better soon Annie. How warm is it by you? Getting close to summer for you folks.

Margaret

The doctor only considers it medicinal if it includes the hot water. If you leave the water out your a lush!!!:yikes: So my doctor says.:whistling:

The doctor only considers it medicinal if it includes the hot water. If you leave the water out your a lush!!!:yikes: So my doctor says.:whistling:

Well he's just wrong. Heck Alcohol is an antiseptic so it's gotta take care of the germs and water just dilutes that effect. :whistling:

That's my story and I'm stickin to it. :)

Margaret

Dang Annie, thats been kicking around for a while now. 151 rum and a thimble size shot of coke (the soda) will straighten things up for ya. Used to work wonders for me......but then I didnt care after a few medicinal glasses of the stuff anyways.... :smile5: