IGNORED

U-clear headsets

skitterchick

I just bought a 2007 Venture but have been using and LOVE my uclear bluetooth head set.

I read most of the bluetooth stuff on the other threads and I was wondering if any one has come up with a way to use the U-Clear headset with the CB.?? As it is now to use the CB ill need two helmets, One with a headset in in for the bike CB/radio and the other for when I want to use my Uclear............ Its a shame wont get to use the cool feature of the bike any other way ??

Any Ideas ???

Rachel

I just bought a 2007 Venture but have been using and LOVE my uclear bluetooth head set.

I read most of the bluetooth stuff on the other threads and I was wondering if any one has come up with a way to use the U-Clear headset with the CB.?? As it is now to use the CB ill need two helmets, One with a headset in in for the bike CB/radio and the other for when I want to use my Uclear............ Its a shame wont get to use the cool feature of the bike any other way ??

Any Ideas ???

Rachel

With my Nolan bluetooth I use a Nolan media hardwire for the CB. The wire is designed to plug into a Honda or Yamaha 5 pin and a Nolan helmet. Not sure if the Uclear even has an auxiliary plug.

There is these adapter "dongles" on the market. I had been holding off till someone I met purchased one and tried it first. I met a fellow at the Harley shop yesterday that had one connected, he said it took the 3 units before they found one that worked, but it works.

http://www.spoiledbiker.com/product3898.html

welcome to the site Rachel

Edited by kevin-vic-b.c.
because