IGNORED

what is going wrong in IL

oldgoat

I went for a nice ride on the bike. pulled into a state park. it said it is open.

while there I saw that the bathrooms are closed? ok no big deal. so I saw this little boy about 8 or so pulling on the door he had to go bad I could tell. so his dad said son go to the edge of the parking lot by the trees and just go. well while the little boy is doing his thing. the conservation truck comes up the trail the office saw what the boy was doing. after the boy was done he went over to the father and son and gave them a ticket. for open public nudity? what the hell is that?? it is going to cost the dad $75 for this.

I had to go as well but not at a price of $75 to take a damn pee. I went up the road and walked deep into the woods and went. only thing that might have saw me was a chipmunk. sure hope I did not offend it? this crap has to stop. if they closed them bathroom because some government person cleans them well then close the whole damn park.

ok I am done with my rant now.

I've a cabin in North Central PA.

For 20 years now, my wife and myself along with other couples do an annual innertube float trip down the Susquehanna River. We all take inner tubes, with a raft with a cooler in it, loaded with beer, pop water and samiches.

Well, now we have to worry about this DNR ass who hides in the bushes with binoculars looking for people drinking beer as they float down the river.

Looking to hand out citations.

We're not a rowdy bunch, ...take all our trash with us....not hurting anyone, but now we have to worry about what the locals call the "Crick Dick".

But we still call this the Land of the Free???

The locals are not happy about it as the tourist trade is the biggest part of their business.

Now that the Game Commission has effectively decimated the deer herd, there's only a fraction of the hunters that there used to be, further harming the local economy.

My brother fishes up there regularly, and had his license checked 9 times this year by the same guy. Yes....the Crick Dick.

What the heck is happening to this country.....something needs to change.:headache:

Be sure to register, and vote, next time :whistling: :whistling: :stirthepot:

I suppose I do vote for the Gubernor, but they never campaign on the Richardheads they are planning to appoint to the Game and Parks Dept. so how can you be sure about what your vote will do. I did a little looking into the appointments and these people didn't seem that they got put where they are because they are sportsmen or sportswomens. Typically the people at the head are CEO's or politically connected, probably done favors for the Gubernator.

I got interested in the whole thing because of a park that used to be a place to go ride off-road bikes now mismangled by the Game and Parks and is all but closed. Off-road bikes aren't allowed anymore, campgrounds look unused, mostly unmowed, etc. Soon the public will stay away altogether and then the state can sell the gorgeous parcel to a another of the kind of people who get appointed to neglect these places in the first place.

Be sure to register, and vote, next time :whistling: :whistling: :stirthepot:

Haven't missed an election since the mid 80s.

I'm not so sure it matters though. :confused24:

I truly wish I'd never opened my eyes to politics. Then I wouldn't know just how bad it really is.

Ignorance is bliss.