IGNORED

Bittersweet Day

Freebird

Nowhere in the owners Manual does it give what oil filter. Couldn't find Mobile Racing at Wally World. May get a change if I can't get it without hunting everywhere. It only has about 100 miles on oil but I like to be ready.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1849http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1849

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two nuts to remove the seat. At the very front. One on the left and one on the right. Then it just slides forward and out of the tab on the rear.

Battery is almost new. I replaced it Maintenance Day this year. Don't remember the brand but it is a glass mat type from Advanced Auto.

Other thing to know. It has the speedo healer on it so the speedometer does read correctly.

It also has the mic mutes so quickly toggling the "push to talk" switch turns the microphone on and off to reduce wind noise.

Dan,

I only have 1 thing to say to you my friend, tinker with the 1st gens and ride the 2nd gen. Leave it alone, it doesn't need anything :stickpoke:

Nice snag, I told Lonna if I had the money I would have flown up to Cleveland Ohio and rode that bike back down to Texas :thumbsup2:

Hey Don,

I

:rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

This is a SAD day in deed!

I hope you didn't sell that trailer with your RSV, you MAY need that puppy as you put a few miles on the HD. (Hardley Ridden) :confused24:

Just Sayin', Boss :doh:

Earl

He's selling that trailer and going with an enclosed one so people won't see him hauling the bike to the dealers all the time.

If I can't tinker with it I don't want it!!:whistling: I think I can remember where all the pieces go back...:innocent:

Dont touch it...it took me over 2 years after I began tinkering with it.

Stillin hospital. Tests after tests but at least they are finally looking. I went off a little on doc in ER. Called him idiot and it worked this time. They started looking for cause. Be here til at lest tuesday i think and i cant do much with this stupid i pad. Holding up ride on new to me bike!!!

Got home to clean up and take nap. Warden got tests for next two days at least. Hoping they get her fixed thois time. She won't admit it but she is feeling guilty about taking me away from new bike when I was getting to know it. Told me to stop on way home and check on oil and filters. It is probally getting a change on the oil. 10 bucks a quart is one of the things I

won't do.

Got home to clean up and take nap. Warden got tests for next two days at least. Hoping they get her fixed thois time. She won't admit it but she is feeling guilty about taking me away from new bike when I was getting to know it. Told me to stop on way home and check on oil and filters. It is probally getting a change on the oil. 10 bucks a quart is one of the things I

won't do.

Yea, but that 10.00 a quart oil that's in it has less than 500 miles on it.