IGNORED

Bittersweet Day

Freebird

I was going to say you could hide it under a tarp..........

But I've seen you put up a tent!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Actually come to think of it !!!!!!......This means you have a new tent pole to set your tent up with!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I haven't had one in 50 yrs that I'm nervous about getting on. Til now??:think:

Remember when I bought "UGLY"??

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Dan !

You got one heck of a deal !!! :clap2:

Now for Don

Nice knowing you can load a bike up:whistling: might be best putting new tires and grease the wheel bearings on there trailer as I see you being needing it more now going to the dealer :rasberry: there's no shame hiding your mistake :duck:

Buddy

You know, Dan now that you seem to be collecting anything that is labeled as "Yamaha Venture", they made Yamaha Venture snowmobiles, too. And Yamaha Venture PWC's as well. I suspect it snows in WV, occasionally. And that Elk River is just down the hill. Put a WaveVenture in it and run up and down the river.

I am not a 2nd Gen Convert!! I cant see it replacing Brow Sugar. It was just there and I got Warden's say so. We will see after I figure out how to turn radio on!!! Guess I need a trip to Skids!!

The radio does take some getting use to, but at least you can plug the mp3 player into it directly and not have to depend on a FM modulator like you had to do with the 1st gens. You'll get used to the radio in no time.:whistling:

You know, Dan now that you seem to be collecting anything that is labeled as "Yamaha Venture", they made Yamaha Venture snowmobiles, too. And Yamaha Venture PWC's as well. I suspect it snows in WV, occasionally. And that Elk River is just down the hill. Put a WaveVenture in it and run up and down the river.

Elk River is my backyard!!

No air in rear shock?? How important is checking front?

Dan, you don't need to worry about air PERIOD. It has a YSS rear shock that does not use air. It has Sonic Springs in the front that also don't really need air. Just ride and enjoy. Also, all the major maintenance is done. Steering head bearings have been repacked. Valves have been adjusted. Carbs have been removed and floats properly set.

There is a white cord on the left handlebar to plug the Ipod, MP3, whatever into that will play when the radio is set on auxiliary. Rear end oil was recently changed with Mobil synthetic. Engine has, and has always had, Mobil 1 Racing 4T. Current oil has about 100 miles on it.

The only think you might want to do is check the air pressure in the tires.

Just go for a ride already. :)

I spend day just getting used to it Don. Bout got things figured out. Good no air required. As has been said before 1st Gen was way ahead of its time and when they brought 2nd Gen back they should have looked a little closer at the 1st Gen. This might change after I get on it but we shall see. And after some time with this thing Mike you better warn Lucy II that this clutch Grabs and GOES!! And I got Diamond Cuts!!! Very cool look. Dang thing just has Too much CHROME!!! My Signature will stay the same.:whistling:

Don buys a Harley, (I still can't believe that business!) :doh:

Yammer Dan, one of the most hard core First Gen. owners I have ever met "Sneak" buys a Second Gen! (Oh Virginia, say it ain't so!) :confused24:

The next thing ya' know..... the whole blinking Government will shut down!

Hey, wait a minute, ALL THREE of these things have come to pass!:think:

I need to click my heels together three times and repeat..."There's no place like home,

There's no place like home, There's no place like home,"! :crying:

I need a drink!:Laugh:

Congrats, both of you.:thumbsup2:

Earl