IGNORED

Getting OLD??

Yammer Dan

Every step I take lately I seem to go back two!! This getting Old crap sucks!!! Good thing I got a 1st Gen to keep me up with things.......:whistling:

So that's the secret!!! Heck, certain "things" haven't been up for me in a long time .... gonna go and get me a 1st gen now! :rotfl:

When I was young and in my prime, I used to do it all the time,,,,, but now that I'm getting old and sometime will be grey, I only do it once a day.

Now I don't really remember what it was that I used to do, but what ever it was it must still be getting done, for I've heard no complaints so far.

I'm like what my dad used to say what I used to do all night now takes me all night to do!

hmmmmmmmmmm... could that be a bit of an oxymoron?

I mean, if you did it all night before and now it takes all night to do.... :confused24:

heck, it only takes me 5 min now....:whistling: :Laugh:

Every step I take lately I seem to go back two!! This getting Old crap sucks!!! Good thing I got a 1st Gen to keep me up with things.......:whistling:

I totally know what cha mean brother!! Use to be able to eat 15 servings of all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster, now full just from the salad,, lift a pill bottle from cupboard and it slips and half the pills go on the floor and the rest go behind the stove,, plug change in daughters car takes me 2 hours - spend 1.5 hour looking for stupid READING glasses to set gap (got to use 2.5 power now - perfect vision till I hit 40),, better stop to pee when wingy thingy says its time - the ol hold it switch has weak springs,,,, NO coffee cause the heart goes wacky with even the hint of the stuff,,, pooper maker cant hardley handle ice cream - sunflower seeds - fried foods - anything spicey (all the stuff thats good for us),,,

Ya know,,,, your right Dan O',,, its a darn good thing that we learned how to handle the awesome power of these 1st Gens when we did,, traveling at warp speed like we do we have actually lived twice the life of those on 2nd genners, 5 times the lives of the old Wing riders (early models), and 36.5 times the lives of the HD riderzzzzz :cool10::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sucks gettin old...:backinmyday: Hang in there buddy,, we are all in this together!!

Puc

Everyone is talking about being/feeling old! That's odd because I don't feel old! I have slowed down, but that's because I don't work any more and I don't need to rush to get things done due to WORK interfering with my time. I have the time to make sure things are done right.

Like working on my VR. I'm sure a few people figure it should be on the road by now. BUT I have money restraints and I have to watch how much I put into the bike each month. If it weren't for that it would have been finished by now. So I figure if I have it on the road by next summer I'm doing good.

But OLD is just a state of mind. If you dwell on being old you start doubting your own abilities. Like being too old to ride, too old to hunt, to old to have a good time. And then you DO feel OLD. The only advantage to admitting your old is to justify why you get to do things first, AGE before Beauty!! Oldest gets served first at the dinner table. Oldest gets to be first in line at the banquets self serve. And of course it works to your advantage when you want to get your kids to do the heavy stuff you just don't like doing! That sort of thing. Other then that I'll always be young.:whistling:

:mytruck1: