IGNORED

Our new toy

Freebird

OK folks...this is the reason that I decided to go ahead and sell the RSV. Eileen is super excited about it and I really didn't need two motorcycles. This is about the cleanest used boat I have ever seen and I looked at a LOT of boats over the past few days. It is powered by a 350 MAG, Alpha Drive, with 344 Hours. It has never had any painting done on it and I couldn't find a single scratch or ding anywhere on the hull. I hope it is as good as it looks. We looked at it yesterday and made the deal on it today. Will pick it up next Friday after taking it on a test drive first.

This is one of the two happiest days ever.JK ,nice boat.I have a fleet of boats 2 fishing ,23'sailboat,2 canoes and 3 kayaks here in the land of 10,000 lakes you need some way to get around. I use the kayaks the most and I spend allot of my free time on the bike. few more years and this work thing will not be in the way .

Land vehicles get "miles per gallon"(MPG)

Boats get "gallons per mile"(GPM)

BOAT also stands for "Break out another Thousand"

Logic, doesn't matter though.

If it makes your spouse happy.

After all, you didn't buy that bike of yours to save on gas ...did you?

EDIT*

Hopefully the trailer was included in sale price, as boats can be pricey to store over the winter months...

Edited by CaptainJoe

THE SS VENTURE RSV

OR

THE SS VENTURE RIDER

Would be cool names for that beautiful new bathtub toy of yours

guaranteed I'll be there for MD .

I just KNOW someone is gonna come along and say that should read "THE X SS VENTURE RIDER" :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Couldnt help myself :322:

Now if you put that little .com in there,,,,,,,,,

Awesome looking boat there Don, I guess you will be hard pressed on nice days during the summer as to what you will pass the time doing. Do I ride the HD or go out in my yacht, tough decision, I know we used to spend a lot of time on the water when we were dating and first married. We shared a boat with my dad and when he wasnt out with it we were. Good luck with the test drive, hope it runs as good as it looks. Congratulations.