IGNORED

He did it..............

DragonRider

You will not be forgotten. Remember, I promised that this site would not change so that is why I started the new one. This one will remain a Venture site and be here as long as all of you want it to be. Nothing is changing and there will still be Maintenance Day at my house. :thumbsup2:

You will not be forgotten. Remember, I promised that this site would not change so that is why I started the new one. This one will remain a Venture site and be here as long as all of you want it to be. Nothing is changing and there will still be Maintenance Day at my house. :thumbsup2:

I'll drink to that ! :big-grin-emoticon::group cheers: Here's Pie in your eye :happy-emoticon:

Guess I'd better brush up on my Harley skills EH?

All them mean Harley riders will come and take over the place.........................LOL

Yep........... I can see it now, his next MD..... Hells Angels, Bandito's and who knows who else will show up. There will police barricades.... everyone will frisked and photographed.... names taken, our house's raided......we're on a downward spiral for sure now!!!! :shock3:

:mytruck1:

Yep........... I can see it now, his next MD..... Hells Angels, Bandito's and who knows who else will show up. There will police barricades.... everyone will frisked and photographed.... names taken, our house's raided......we're on a downward spiral for sure now!!!! :shock3:

:mytruck1:[/QUOT

Dont forget about the Ice-Cream Bandits......oh wait that is a Venture Gang. I heard that when the Ice-Cream Bandits get in a fight their weapon of choice is a malt straw.........When I see them coming down the sidewalk, I cross the street. I stay far enough away so they cant throw a banana split boat at me! :innocent:

All them mean Harley riders will come and take over the place.........................LOL

And those kinda guys dont take no crap from nooooooo body, especially the Angels!! I remember once I was at this party where a whole bunch of the Angels and their biker chicks had gathered,, seems these 2 mean ornery nasty low life bikers decided to play a trick on another member.. As I recall, these spooky charectors had been teasing this other biker for years by calling him a certain name, they knew his "trigger" well! They made plans to use a "prospect" (if you need explanation of what a prospect is you havent been around the biker world long enough) in the delivery of their evil ways..

Having secured a promise that the prospect would have no harm come his way, nor harm come to the chick that rode on the back of his Iron (this prospect was obviously nobodys fool) the prospect decided to go for it. The prospect delivered the message to the unsuspecting biker as instructed by the the Angels and all heck broke loose (language softened in compliance with VR rules)..

In an instant the Angels club house erupted into mass chaos.. All the innocent prospect could do was try to stay out of the way... The language used and violence that ensued was unmeasureable.. Had it not been for the years of bonding that had passed within the group I doubt there would have been any survivors!!

Bottom line, yea,,, we certainly dont need NONE of this type hangin around - HD riders or not.. On the other hand,,,, that was fun,,,, I would do it again in a heart beat :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: