IGNORED

Taters, Buffalo Bodnar and myself

BIG TOM

are goofing off traveling around the state the past couple of days......We are in Canastota, NY now and just returned from the Herkimer diamond mines...Kenny was the best miner as he found some nice stones...Taters had one made into a necklace and is proudly wearing it....We went to Sylvan beach yesterday and a quaint amusement park on the beach..We also visited the boxing hall of fame museum and our plan for tomorrow is to continue east to the Howe caverns and spend the night there....The weather is iffy here today but held out long enough for us to do what we wanted to do.....looks like we will get soaked on the ride home Monday................:doh:

Edited by BIG TOM

Hey Tom I'm at your hotel. Room 708

Cant believe I didn;t see this post until I got HOME....YOU SHOULD HAVE HUNTED US DOWN...The front dest knew me well....lol... We left around 6am this morning trying to beat the rain......We didn't......yes we got soaked for 200 miles.........I still cant warm up yet....!!!!!! THE LAST 100 OR SO MILES WILL FILLED WITH SUNSHINE......Will post pictures tomorrow.....Sorry we crossed.....I was asleep by 7:30 or 8:00 last night:draming:...We played very hard this past trip:fatsmiley:Taters kept us very busy............................:whistling: ps...never had any :essen_024: the whole trip.....:bawling:

Cant believe I didn;t see this post until I got HOME....YOU SHOULD HAVE HUNTED US DOWN...The front dest knew me well....lol... We left around 6am this morning trying to beat the rain......We didn't......yes we got soaked for 200 miles.........I still cant warm up yet....!!!!!! THE LAST 100 OR SO MILES WILL FILLED WITH SUNSHINE......Will post pictures tomorrow.....Sorry we crossed.....I was asleep by 7:30 or 8:00 last night:draming:...We played very hard this past trip:fatsmiley:Taters kept us very busy............................:whistling: ps...never had any :essen_024: the whole trip.....:bawling:

Sorry I didn't hunt you down but glad you made it back safe, wet or wetter. We headed East from there and are on Cape Cod tonight. We ran through about 60 miles of rain today but all the roads were wet. I guess we were lucky to miss the big rain. We will be staying here until Friday then heading North to Maine, then back West across the mountains NH, VT, NY

Here are a few pix from our adventure....NEVER NEVER play poker with Taters......she will cut your throat for a dime.....If this was the wild west kenny would have SHOT her.......a couple pics from the boxing hall of fame and the Howe caverns......

Pictures make life so much more fun,, Thanks!!!

Now if I only knew who was who in them,,, I gotta get out more...

Puc

Taters is the good looking one......the guy who looks like Col. Sanders is Buffalo bodnar, which leaves the BIG good looking dude ..........me :fatsmiley: