IGNORED

Hey,, Dragonrider,, B2 and others

cowpuc

Hi Lewis and B2 (and everyone), just wanted to thank you (and your wifes) and your helpers personally again for all your hard work putting on Vogel. Also all the folks who contributed to the event in any way, if nothing other than being there and giving the wife and I a chance to meet you - THANK YOU!! You and your team of colorful charectors made our first contact of the REAL people of VentureRider an amazing experience and truely, a very bright highlite of our summer riding experience!! Jamie and Dana, you two made the day brighter in everyway.. You guys are about as close to being a LIVING cartoon charector team as I have seen in a long time - cudos to both of you (and those wifes of yours).

I know I told you all this but I wanted to reiterate, one of my summer riding goals was to prove once and for all whether or not the people on this website actually existed.. Mission accomplished with a big YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW from ol Cowpuc!! A greater bunch of actual living, breathing, TALKING, EATING, bike riding, willing to share and generous folks there has never been, at least in my encounters..

As for the REAL heartbeat of the Vogel Day, St. Judes Childrens Hospital, with folks like these on their side maybe just as real medical answers will soon be found!!

God Bless each and everyone of you, our friends!!

Puc and Tip (Scott and Cheryl)

DSCN0740.JPG

Edited by cowpuc

I must say that Linda and I really enjoyed meeting you and Cheryl. You are a very interesting couple and a lot of fun. We envy your ability to take off and visit some very interesting places. I have followed your posts and commend you one your stories and pictures.

I really hope that next summer you will be able to come to Asheville and get to enjoy our little gathering. We always try to have a lot of fun.

RandyA

Thanks Scott, it was awesome meeting you and Cheryl, it was a highlight of Vogel for me, and I am positive others enjoyed your visit and stories of your travels as much as I did, and it was fun being "had" by you and the others. I will be following your travels with envy as you go along your journey. Thanks again for showing up and finding that we really do exist.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to echo your thoughts on all the great folks that put this together and those that attended, being our first time also we felt very welcome.

Meeting you and your lovely bride was a big highlight, I am sure I am not the only one envious of your riding lifestyle.

Edited by etcswjoe

Thanks Scott and Cheryl. Although we didn't have anything to do with putting this on, we love attending and bringing surprises to Lewis. this is a great event and sorry that more couldn't attend this year.

Don and I loved meeting you and Cheryl and hearing about your adventures. We loved signing your bike. That was really cool. Be safe and can't wait to meet up with you two again.

Patti And Don