IGNORED

Wizard765 where are you?

Huggy

Has anyone heard from Wizard765 lately. He was on a trip to the east coast and was supposed to be back yesterday but I haven't heard from him. The last time I head from him was on the 14th. He hasn't replied to my PM's. Hope it wasn't something I said!:backinmyday: We are going to see bongobobny Thursday!:whistling:

:mytruck1:

Edited by Huggy

Has anyone heard from Wizard765 lately. He was on a trip to the east coast and was supposed to be back yesterday but I haven't heard from him. The last time I head from him was on the 14th. He hasn't replied to my PM's. Hope it wasn't something I said!:backinmyday: We are going to see bongobobny Thursday!:whistling:

Not sure where he is now, but I think I saw him on Monday the 12th leaving Halifax

Ok I'm back.. We spent two weeks touring the Maritimes.. Was an AWESOME trip. Trailered from here (Caledonia Ontario) to Edmundston NB. Only reason was to get more time on the East Coast. Gained two full days. 1200 Kms from here to Edmundston and did it in one day.. same coming home.

We had 4 couples all together. 1st day crossed NB with a stop at Grand Falls. Stayed in Shediac for a night.

Next day Robin's (my wife) brother who lives in Bridgetown NS met us and Robin and I split from the group to spend 3 days with her brother touring around the Annapolis Valley. The rest of the group spent 2 days in PEI and 1 day in Halifax.

Next stop was Harbourview which is one cove over from Peggy's Cove. Stayed 3 nights 2 days there. Spent time in Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg etc.. Amazing roads and Scenery along the coast.

Then we headed to Baddeck on Cape Breton. Spent a day on the Cabot Trail.. Cannot even begin to describe the beauty of this ride. Lost count of the "OH WOWs"

When we left there we booted it to Moncton to try and beat the tide. We were successfull and spent some time on the ocean floor at Hopewell rocks.. Watched the tide come in. Was time well spent.

Only down to this is that my father passed away while we were gone.. He had been failing for awhile and bed ridden. Not a surprise but just bad timing.

Looking forward to heading to see Bob n Becky on Thursday as well as meeting Richard..

Wayne your alive!!!!!!!:backinmyday: Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Sounds like you had a very good vacation down east. Looks like I'll be doing an east coast run also in the not too distant future. Youngest boy has been informed by his CO that he will be transferred to CFB Gagetown in New Brunswick some time in the spring. :whistling:

Edited by Huggy

Sorry to hear about your father Wayne.

It's a shame you were away....but there is never a good time for a loved one to die.

But the good news is that you will see him again in the resurrection. (Acts 24:15)

Are you going to post any pic's of the "Oh Wow" spots?

So sorry Wayne to hear about your father. As you know, I am looking forward to seeing some, if not all of the 3000 pictures from your trip. Also, it looks like I may be joining Anne on a trip to Bobcageon on Thursday to see some of her family, so I likely will not be able to join you guys if your trip to Bongobob's is still on.

Wayne:

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Our condolences to you and your family.

A death of a family member is always a difficult time for the remaining family. Remember the good times and know that you will be reunited in the future with your loved ones. This we have been promised by our Creator.

Jim