IGNORED

Whats with E-bay?

star4772

Been on E-bay looking for accessories for RSTD or RSV and seems like nothing but junk anymore? What I mean by that is all you see is spark plug wire holders or colored tie straps just bunch garbage. Don't seem to see any more stuff like backrest, highway pegs, good stuff like that. What gives is there a new site I don't know about?

Joe

Been on E-bay looking for accessories for RSTD or RSV and seems like nothing but junk anymore? What I mean by that is all you see is spark plug wire holders or colored tie straps just bunch garbage. Don't seem to see any more stuff like backrest, highway pegs, good stuff like that. What gives is there a new site I don't know about?

Joe

Try Searching for .. Gotta admit tho, it's been slim pickin's.. I guess the reason is that everyone has a pretty tight wallet due to the economy. No sense paying listing fee's when the item doesn't get a sniff... A lot of folks are going to Craigslist for free and local sales...

.......surprises me too. Last year there was just about anything you could need on ebay, and several to choose from.......this year nothing. Thank God we tore the bike down last year for a ground up restoration.......:cool10:

Yeah its crazy tried star venture and brought more stuff up but not like it was last year for sure. Plus when things due come up they want and arm and 2 legs for it now :rotf::rotf:

Yeah its crazy tried star venture and brought more stuff up but not like it was last year for sure. Plus when things due come up they want and arm and 2 legs for it now :rotf::rotf:

I donno... I just picked up a Corbin Seat for $250 includisng shipping, which is a fairly standard price off eBay. A complete set of throttle cable for $15 and free shipping, 2 NOS media wires for the Nolan helmets for $5 bucks each. These run $40ea.+ , I did buy a NOS '99 fuel tank in mint condition in the right colors for more than I wanted to pay, but I didn't have to do a thing to it when it arrived...:mo money: So there are still buys out there. If you want to look at a lot of items change your search to 'all items' and do 'star venture'... It'll take you a while to go thru all the 4,200 listings... Granted, a lot of them are up there in price, but there are still items reasonably priced as a BIN, you just have to search for them.. :2cents:

just found all the GOOD OEM fender tips. Twiggcycles out of Maryland has a bunch of RSTD parts.

I have found that it is better to search under "Venture" and then cross-reference the items for the RSTD.

I guess it all depends on what you need...