IGNORED

Let the fun begin!

Skid

Sorry I couldn't make it but had a family emergency.

My daughter 29, started getting Thunderclap headaches.

The Dr. suspected she had just had an aneurysm.

She had to wait till yesterday morning to get a CAT scan.

Amber just called today. She didn't have an aneurysm .

The CAT scan showed no blood in her brain.

My daughter lift weights and runs marathons. She is extremely cautious with what she eats and cut salt out completely. The Dr. said the lack of salt in her system was causing her brain to swell and producing Thunderclap headaches, dizziness, nausea, muscle cramping and twitching..

Also said if it had got worse the brain could have swelled to the point that it could cause a blood vessel to burst(aneurysm)

So........ the only thing she has to do is increase her sodium intake.

What a relief!

Sorry I couldn't make it but had a family emergency.

My daughter 29, started getting Thunderclap headaches.

The Dr. suspected she had just had an aneurysm.

She had to wait till yesterday morning to get a CAT scan.

Amber just called today. She didn't have an aneurysm .

The CAT scan showed no blood in her brain.

My daughter lift weights and runs marathons. She is extremely cautious with what she eats and cut salt out completely. The Dr. said the lack of salt in her system was causing her brain to swell and producing Thunderclap headaches, dizziness, nausea, muscle cramping and twitching..

Also said if it had got worse the brain could have swelled to the point that it could cause a blood vessel to burst(aneurysm)

So........ the only thing she has to do is increase her sodium intake.

What a relief!

Glad it was something easy to figure out, hope she feels better soon....

To the rest of you :rasberry: Have a great time, I wish we were there with you :)

Well, if everything falls into place, Linda and I will be there Friday afternoon. I reserved the last room today at the Season's Inn in Blairsville for Friday night. Our plans are to stop by there and check in and come on down to Vogal. For Saturday, we are planning to go to Dillard House with everyone and then back home.

We are just coming to be able to meet some old and new friends as we are going to be in the cage. I really wanted to bring the bike and let Yammer Dan check out the back of the bike with the V-Max final drive in it, but with the cool temps and the chance of rain, I will leave it in the garage this time. :stirthepot:

RandyA