IGNORED

Want to hear of a Real Disaster?

Nemo

To begin with, the whole house was filled with this delicious smell. Jeaneane had finished baking a pineapple upside down cake. I went down to help as she flipped it over onto a plastic platter. Well, disaster, the dish slipped off and it all hit the floor in a huge gob. I feel sorry for her after all that work and then to dump it into the garbage. Wow!

In our house the five second rule would apply. If it is not on the floor for more than five seconds and the dogs don't get it, put some ice cream on it and grab a fork!! :innocent-emoticon:

Nothing goes to waste in our house either!! 5 second rule plus cleanup time. We pick it up back on platter squirt some Redi-Whip over it and its a TRUE upside-down cake!:backinmyday:

Or place in large bowl and custard Mmmmmmmm. That's really good!:whistling:

:mytruck1:

To begin with, the whole house was filled with this delicious smell. Jeaneane had finished baking a pineapple upside down cake. I went down to help as she flipped it over onto a plastic platter. Well, disaster, the dish slipped off and it all hit the floor in a huge gob. I feel sorry for her after all that work and then to dump it into the garbage. Wow!

It could have been worse......you could have dropped the beer you were holding at the time.......:bawling:

Two years ago Linda and I took the little camper up to Mt Pisgah on the Blue Ridge Parkway. For dinner she had cooked a skillet of potato's, onions and kabasah sausage. She was cooking it on one of those small gas burners that screw on to a small gas tank. I did not realize that is was not real level and all of a sudden, it slid off and hit the gravel. The look on her face was devastating and she wanted to cry.

I just scooped up everything and went over to the water facet and started rinsing everything off and it was like panning for gold, except it was gravel. Once everything was as clean as I could get it. I just added a little olive oil and put it back on the leveled burner. After everything was hot again, we sat down and ate it and it was delicious. Yep, there was a gritty spot or two, but it was still good.

It actually made for some special memories from camping up on the side of the mountain.

RandyA