IGNORED

Six.........

DragonRider

I am ready and can't wait. We have a beach house in Benthney Beach DE for the week. I'll be leaving there :fingers-crossed-emoWednesday morning as early as I can since it is an 11 hour ride from DE. I hope to get there in time for dinner at Fatz at 6:30. See everyone there!

No one told me I have to clean my bike to come to events? It's 27 years old. The dust is what holds it together!

Actually its the dust, dirt and oil mixed together that holds them together!:backinmyday: When it gets hard its a glue!:whistling:

:mytruck1:

About as much as I have with Dana, and everytime he gets off his bike he is wiping it down, I cant recall as to seeing you do that every time you get off your bike......but we will see whose is the cleanest after yall get checked in...............might even make a contest out of it..........

You really haven't been around me much have you Lew? :usa:

About as much as I have with Dana, and everytime he gets off his bike he is wiping it down, I cant recall as to seeing you do that every time you get off your bike......but we will see whose is the cleanest after yall get checked in...............might even make a contest out of it..........

WooHoo!:cool10: