IGNORED

rear view mirror for RSV

BMW

Looking for left side rear view mirror OEM, and yamaha passing lamp housing for the royal star venture. If anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know.

Thanks

Bill....:whistling:

Ok, I found a mirror but I still need an OEM passing lamp housing for a Royal Star Venture. If anyone has one they want to get rid of I would be glad to take it off your hands. Just let me know what you want for it.

Thanks again

Bill...

Edited by BMW

Winston 66 Western Australia.

I dont know if this will interest anyone out there, but My thoughts were much the same especially about the safety factor with my Royal Star'

My solution to an upgrade was to search E bay and I found a suitably shaped and the correct fitment replacement mirror, The big difference was the ones that I wanted had LED turn indicator lights integrated into them which I felt would add tremendously to the visibility of the ride for any on coming traffic from an oblique angle from the front. if and when I was turning and using the indicators.

I could not get OEM. lookalike ones so the chosen ones have a black carbon fiber appearance but IMO they look ok and with the added flashing signal lights i am happy and I do feel there is an improved safety factor.

Wiring them into the existing harness was easy and only took a short while.

Cheers Winston 66, Western Australia

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for an OEM passing lamp complete housing in very good condition for the Royal Star Venture, if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know what you want for it.

Thanks again

Bill..