IGNORED

I'm Home

Brake Pad

my ride home was more eventful then the ride up. In Gunthersville, I blow my right shock big time. (Nice easy train tracks) with a Ginormous pot hole on the back side. oil all over the front brakes. front end was a little loose, the rest of the way home. stopped at every honda shop along my route ( 8 in all) no one had the seals for the 2012 Wing. I pulled into the driveway at 9:45 pm last night.

A nice thing: I went to the Bike Shop in Rock Falls and had my oil changed. in and out in 1-1/2 hours. Nice Service, Nice People.

Glad you made it OK. Train tracks are one thing that sort of allways have a woory in the back of my mind when running backroads. There is one set up in WV that are in a little town. The road goes up a hil, at the top is the tracks and they are ruff to say the least. Added to that there is an intersection maybe 3 cars length from tracks and you have to turn one way or another as it "T" there.

As for parts not being on hand. Dont suprise me any. Dealers anymore rely on Fedex or UPS to be thier supplier. Costs money to keep on hand hoping someone will need the part.

Glad that u and Karen maid it back to the land of the 'condo commandos and geritol raiders--------------we b still in the

Upper pennisular od Mi.-------doing the Lk. Superior tour-------dodgeing the 'liquid sunshine'------------:group cheers::usa::usa:Jrichard and Patricia

round trip, with all the touring, 4788.7 miles:cool10::doh::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::bawling:

Glad your home Bro. Very nice meeting you and Karen...Small world with Karen being a Nursing Instructor and Donna being a nurse of 41 years. And then WE have have Masonic connection. Kinda Cool I thought....

Me and Donna only got in 2748 miles.....You Lucky Dog You!

Hope to meet down the road again soon..

Later...

Long Tall