IGNORED

Rally 2013

Rick Haywood

I would like to thank everyone for coming to the rally. We had a GREAT time and great rides. As a committee member I believe I can speak for everyone and say that the venture rider family is truly amazing. We raised another large amount of money for St Jude's. The resort we stayed at was so impressed with our groups kindness. we had 114 people spend 3-4 days. Again Thank You all so much for your kind words and for reaching into your pocket and supporting the rally.

I was very impressed with the Chestnut Mountain Resort. I was a little concerned after reading a few reviews on line. I actually considered staying off-site and riding in each day. I'm sure glad I didn't!!!!!

Because of our positive experiences I'll be sure to write up a great review for them. I'm sure the Chestnut folks wouldn't mind other positive reviews by other Venture Riders..

Thanks!!!

Soup's on!

Nice work guys I wanted to come for a day but work got in the way again. I'm getting ready to board a flight to cancun with my family. So much to get done this week but the next one we will try to participate Back in a week over & out ,bill & crew

This was our first rally and being newbies to Venturerider as well all I can say is what a great job the committee did. We hope to be able to attend many more. Vicki and myself were so happy that even though we didn't know anyone we were welcomed so warmly by everyone. Thank you all so much. We were sorry that we had to pull out at 05:30 on Thursday without be able to say goodbye due to a death in the family. Hope to see you all again. Thanks to everyone, Gary

:fatsmiley::sign yeah that: Great job organizers!! I brought 3 friends with me and they were very Impressed with the resort, the organization, and the people who make up the Ventureriders. Looks like 2 more members are joining and if we can get Larry to get a computer a possible third.

Great times, Great people!! Thanks again!

The family & I had a great time, even with the trains (long, long, short, long). My wife surprised me by saying "I wonder if they will hold the next one in Michigan", as that's where we're planning our next family vacation. So if she's looking towards the next one, it must have impressed her that much and she wasn't even riding!

Kudos to the team! Looking forwards to many more meets.

-Andrew & family

p.s. we'll be looking for a set of CB radios, one for the Venture and one for the Caravan.

This was a great rally,,, yes the committee did their part, they sure did! It takes a lot of hours, headaches, loss of sleep, changing ones mind and in the end there are all those glitches to deal with. As riders we didn't notice any of the above, but the committee did.

Thanks to you all for planning this all out.

BUT:::::: this would not have turned out without us being just us. We are a welcoming group, we show respect for each other, we care for each other, we don't dwell on somebody else's differences, and we don't mind helping each other,,, or other others for that matter. It's the type of site (group) we belong to. The stage is set with our on-line guidelines,, and how we deal with each other on-site. We have taken on the attitude that we are a family, and that showed up big time during the rally.

Thanks everybody for giving Marca and I such a great week.

The 2013 Rally was fantastic! You have set the bar really high for the next committee.

Can't top Marcarl...what he said is absolutely true. We are family! and we don't see the glitches. Even if we did, we would work them out.

This is the best club, site, group or family out there! We prove it time and time again.

And now we are at Vogel...another great meet is about to happen. For those that are not here..wish you were. For those that are...let the FUN begin

Patti