IGNORED

Day 4 Edmonton to San Diego Pic's

bmiller

Day 4 was spent riding Hiway 101 on the Oregon Coast. Wow!! Spectacular scenery and this hiway is a riders dream come true. Curving roads taking you in and out of the forest and along the coastline. I made it to Brookings Or. and called it a day.

Tomorrow I head to Bodega Bay in California. Still a standing invite to any member who would like to meet for coffee or ride along for any part of the trip.

Today brings the total kilometers to 2492 or 1558 miles.

There are additional pictures under the Community Tab --> Pictures and Albums if anyone is interested

Evan - TY, it has been amazing!! The scenery is one thing but the people I have met along the way are equally amazing!!

KIC - TY, I try real hard to keep it between the ditches :322:

Jakester - you are very welcome, my privilege in fact!

Big Lou - made me smile!

rbig1 - It has been very enjoyable!! I should be able to take my time here forward as you said I am almost there!

Dogman - the fog was thick leaving Oregon which did cause a bit of a delay, contributed to the 10 hours on the road yesterday. Glad you are still able to talk about that experience.

Thanks for the comments everyone, sorry I was late responding to these.

Again a standing invite to any member who would like to go for coffee or share some of this journey. bmille2014@gmail.com if you want to get in touch.