IGNORED

MAYBE I'll ride the new bike to Galena

Freebird

Wasn't sure if I would be riding the RSV or the Glide to Galena. Looks like I may have the Glide ready in time. The biggest thing was the trailer hitch but I got it ordered from Bushtec on Monday and FedX tracking shows it scheduled for delivery today. I also ordered two lower cords for my headsets from Edsets. They shipped USPS Priority yesterday so they should be here no later than Friday hopefully.

I'm in WV on business so will have to hope everything is there when I get home tomorrow.

If everything doesn't fall into place, I'll be on the RSV and you'll just have to keep your jokes to yourself. :)

Wonder if I have time to paint the Bushtec.....hmmmmmmmmmm

You know that if you don't ride the new one people will start to talk,, they'll be saying things like:

The seat is too hard.

Too much vibration.

It's the wrong color.

It can't keep up.

He doesn't want to be seen on one.

He can't part with the Venture..

Ok,, which corner was it?

Easy to say the parts did not show up in time and had to ride the RSV. Second thoughts on a long trip with the new bike? trailer did not match so had to ride the RSV. If you don't ride the HD they will get crazy in the threads about why.:detective:

You know that if you don't ride the new one people will start to talk,, they'll be saying things like:

The seat is too hard.

Too much vibration.

It's the wrong color.

It can't keep up.

He doesn't want to be seen on one.

He can't part with the Venture..

Ok,, which corner was it?

Well, since it is a Harley it can only be ridden on the week end. And then only from bar to bar. It would take him forever to get to the IR.

Also wondering, from whom did he order the Ape Hanger. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lets see...

Don buys a Harley a couple days ago.

The Hells Angles are having a get together in Rockford,Il. this Saturday 7/27/13.

Rockford, Il. is also where Dons group is staying Saturday night.

Coincidence? :confused24:

I pretty sure there won't be any Harley bashing in Rockford Saturday nite...:whistling:

While they are picking on you Freebird they are leaving others alone (thanks) :smile5:

Yeah I remember that big blue thing I almost ran over last year!! They oughta make a lane for anything that runs that slow!!:whistling::whistling:

Ya feel better now??:duck::rotfl:

hope you follow your break in Don, and talk about parts falling off I was buying oem bolts and nuts for my RSV all the time.

Loaded down 2up with a trailer behind isnt in the manual haha and keep it under 3000 rpms for 500 miles. , and no cruise control

Yeah I remember that big blue thing I almost ran over last year!! They oughta make a lane for anything that runs that slow!!:whistling::whistling:

Ya feel better now??:duck::rotfl:

Hey now...that big blue thing threatened to run Mike and me over at Vogel last time....said he had to get a Venture for this Vogel so he could run away from Annie's blue beast...he plans to stay well ahead in the pack to avoid meeting the Aussie blue beast again.