IGNORED

Meet Sunday

Rick Haywood

There will be a group of riders meeting at Sapp Brothers travel Plaza on I-80 in Peru, Illinois at exit #73 on Sunday 7/28/13 at (9:30-9:45) if any others are close and want to meet up. We will then head to Dixon Il. to meet EUSA1, Cherie and B2Mom & Dad and whoever else to ride on up to the International. I believe Mike (EUSA1) has set for us to stop in Savana, Il for brunch at a nice Buffet then afterwards we will head on up to the Resort

(about 25 miles). Please let me know if you plan on meeting us there so we will wait.

Ride Safe

Rick & Shirley (Slim)

ps Should be a group of around 8-10 bikes.

There will be a group of riders meeting at Sapp Brothers travel Plaza on I-80 in Peru, Illinois at exit #73 on Sunday 7/28/13 at (9:30-9:45) if any others are close and want to meet up. We will then head to Dixon Il. to meet EUSA1, Cherie and B2Mom & Dad and whoever else to ride on up to the International. I believe Mike (EUSA1) has set for us to stop in Savana, Il for brunch at a nice Buffet then afterwards we will head on up to the Resort

(about 25 miles). Please let me know if you plan on meeting us there so we will wait.

Ride Safe

Rick & Shirley (Slim)

We hope to meet up with you! If for some reason we aren't there by your 9:45 time frame, go ahead and leave. (I have a relative who is notoriously late - I hate waiting, lol!) But our goal will to be there no later than 9:30!

Ride Safe

Rick & Shirley (Slim)

Where is Savana? Google won't show me on map. AL and I will be coming from Lincoln, NE and wondering if we could make the buffet?? What time is Mike planning on being at the buffet place?