IGNORED

I got lucky

slowrollwv

Well just a little lucky. I got the Saddleman seat on the bike and like it a lot. The wife has not been on it yet. Here is the lucky part. Just after I installed the saddleman I got an email from one of the SCRC members that I ride with and he gave me a full set of Pillow top seats with driver backrest and a Corbin backrest for the passenger. Now I am covered if the wife doesn't like the Saddleman. I will know when we leave for the International on Sat. If she doesn't like the seat I will have to make a side trip to J&P Cycle to pick up a Gell pad for her while in the area.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Well just a little lucky. I got the Saddleman seat on the bike and like it a lot. The wife has not been on it yet. Here is the lucky part. Just after I installed the saddleman I got an email from one of the SCRC members that I ride with and he gave me a full set of Pillow top seats with driver backrest and a Corbin backrest for the passenger. Now I am covered if the wife doesn't like the Saddleman. I will know when we leave for the International on Sat. If she doesn't like the seat I will have to make a side trip to J&P Cycle to pick up a Gell pad for her while in the area.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

We are gonna be at JP Cycles on Monday of the international.....