IGNORED

Don't need this.

Yammer Dan

One week from National and leg is really kicking me!!I've been pushing it but got to get some things done. Damn thing is trying to shut me down again. OK I'll quit whining and get back to work. Work is what I wish I could do. 5 min of using the blasted thing and I have no choice but to let it recoup for couple hrs. EAT MORE PILLS!!

Worried because heat of bike increases pain. 700 miles.

I'll can take your mind off of that leg problem you have...

You see, your not going to want to follow a 2nd gen all the way to the IR...:confused24:

Although I guess I could slow up for you so you could keep up?.:stickpoke:

I'm used to "letting" those 2nd gens go in front. Somebody has to watch for fallen parts!! And push them a little.:whistling: I got a lot to do this week just hoping it works out. Right now not sure I could ride but trying to stay away from the dope. I got a bottle in reserve. Good thing about the pills I take for this thing they don't seem to affect me mentally at all (what could?)but they do work some on the pain and they make me hungry. Lot of Micky d's on the way??

My guess would be some form of steroid. If you get hungry a lot and/or a sour stomach...

McDonalds and Wendys are both good... especially if you want to make time.

This morning I found a flat rear tire with about 2500 mile on it. Hope its not toast cause I'll play hell getting one at this late date...

Let me know. Right now a 700 mile ride doesn't sound great. Shovel has really been setting leg off and I have a lot of digging to do on my list. Looked it all over today and decided. Screw that shovel I'm going to rent trencher. I'm not one for using equipment to save a little sweat but leg just don't like that stuff anymore. And since I've already had my 29th birthday that could have a little to do with it. Gonna take some pills and a nap before I go down over the hill and retrieve shovel I threw down there!!:whistling:

Let me know. Right now a 700 mile ride doesn't sound great. Shovel has really been setting leg off and I have a lot of digging to do on my list. Looked it all over today and decided. Screw that shovel I'm going to rent trencher. I'm not one for using equipment to save a little sweat but leg just don't like that stuff anymore. And since I've already had my 29th birthday that could have a little to do with it. Gonna take some pills and a nap before I go down over the hill and retrieve shovel I threw down there!!:whistling:

What you need to do is go rent a trailer and ride to the International in AC comfort. I know you're a tough guy, but sometimes ya gotta know when to fold 'm.....

Dan you do know that you could have just marked out where the trench needed to be and then called certain people on this site and told them there was Ice Cream buried some where along that line. You would have had a trench in no time at all......

Finished installing my "new to me" desk in my "New" garage!! 3 filing drawers and shelves for all my bike and car books. Shovel is still over hill.:whistling:

:worthless:

Haven't seen pictures of the so-called semi finished garage... what happened to that 27,000 post thread on the 42 year garage build ??? :rotf:

:worthless:

Haven't seen pictures of the so-called semi finished garage... what happened to that 27,000 post thread on the 42 year garage build ??? :rotf:

I move about as fast as a 2nd Gen or a Hardley anymore. Garage still has things to be done but it is getting there and "Brown Sugar" has a roof. I still need two windows about 31x 39. Just matter of slapping them in. Doors are on and lock!! Neighbors been checking it out. They just don't know which nights I sleep there. With 12 guage loaded with bird shot and 357 with 180 grain hollowpoints. I'll get some pics soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yammer Dan viewpost.gif

What you need to do is go rent a trailer and ride to the International in AC comfort. I know you're a tough guy, but sometimes ya gotta know when to fold 'm.....

Dan: I am with Condor on this one, we all know how much you like to ride and be there,...so why miss it and put yourself in pain, everyone would like to see you there with the cage and trailer,rather than for you NOT to be there. Plus the Warden and the rest of us wont worry about you riding with all those pain meds...:innocent:

Brian

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yammer Dan viewpost.gif

Dan: I am with Condor on this one, we all know how much you like to ride and be there,...so why miss it and put yourself in pain, everyone would like to see you there with the cage and trailer,rather than for you NOT to be there. Plus the Warden and the rest of us wont worry about you riding with all those pain meds...:innocent:

Brian

Just won't happen!! When I get old and slow down and get me a Hardley maybe, Til then I ain't breaking "Brown Sugars" heart and putting her on trailer.....:whistling:

Just won't happen!! When I get old and slow down and get me a Hardley maybe, Til then I ain't breaking "Brown Sugars" heart and putting her on trailer.....:whistling:

Just so you won't tease me too much,, Scamper is arriving on a trailer, if for no reason than to keep a BMW company,,, and other reasons.

I think you will be doing Brown Sugar's heart a favour.. (assuming its still beating...) by giving her a break on the trailer. :smile5:

:beer: