IGNORED

Leaving Atlanta, Ga. Saturday 27 for IR.

YamaDuck

Leaving Atlanta, Ga Saturday morning the 27th around 4:30 or 5 am for the International Rally. Riding interstates as much as possible to make good time. Does VentureRiders have a preferred CB channel and if so what is it? I would like to listen for other members on the road on the way up. Also if you happen to past a MM on the side of the rode it may be me so please stop and check if you see me.

See ya'll Sunday the 28th.

Leaving Atlanta, Ga Saturday morning the 27th around 4:30 or 5 am for the International Rally. Riding interstates as much as possible to make good time. Does VentureRiders have a preferred CB channel and if so what is it? I would like to listen for other members on the road on the way up. Also if you happen to past a MM on the side of the rode it may be me so please stop and check if you see me.

See ya'll Sunday the 28th.

What is the route you plan on taking? We plan on leaving about 6:00 AM. from eastern WV.

So are you going through Atl. on Friday? Are you going to arrive at the motel Saturday?

Tuesday, Perry, Fl.

Wednesday, Oxford AL.

Thursday, Calvert City, KY

Friday Ricks house

Saturday Resort

Mostly secondary roads, just a few highways

Tuesday, Perry, Fl.

Wednesday, Oxford AL.

Thursday, Calvert City, KY

Friday Ricks house

Saturday Resort

Mostly secondary roads, just a few highways

Smart to go around Atlanta. The interstates around here are nothing but huge parking lots. Ride safe and I'll see you at the resort.

..... Does VentureRiders have a preferred CB channel and if so what is it? I would like to listen for other members on the road on the way up.,,,,,,,,,,,,

CB channel 29 is generally what we use.

Have a good/safe ride and I am JEALOUS!