IGNORED

need help 93vr

would you beleave,started that sucker up, road it a little ways,back in the barn now won't fire,got a hell of a battary thro,no big deal,have her striped down,sume rust,ben setting out doors,wiring looks good,will give her a good clean up----if i can find thes parts,thank i can re pair avery thing else

on going

Helpfull hint Lowell. When you remove the plastic and take the nuts, bolts, and screws off don't toss 'm in a coffee can. Put 'm back in where they came from. They all have tiny legs that we can't see, and they will make a break for it if given half a chance....

Also unless you put fresh gas and Seafoam in you pro'bly plugged up the carbs.

don't thank they are the same but will check it out [thanks\,a while back i was in a salvage yard in okc and he had 6 1 gen then,plan to go check it out as soon a the weather gets better

lowell

don't thank they are the same but will check it out [thanks\,a while back i was in a salvage yard in okc and he had 6 1 gen then,plan to go check it out as soon a the weather gets better

lowell

L.A. I think the guy your talking about is Roy Jackson 405-634-3822 in OKC. The Yamaha dealer in Chickasha said he is the one to call for used Venture parts, just bet he is the one and the same.

buddy

Helpfull hint Lowell. When you remove the plastic and take the nuts, bolts, and screws off don't toss 'm in a coffee can. Put 'm back in where they came from. They all have tiny legs that we can't see, and they will make a break for it if given half a chance....

jack: will the faron off an 83-85 fet the 93,may have a track othe hole faron

jack: will the faron off an 83-85 fet the 93,may have a track othe hole faron

Lowell, The fairings are all interchangeble, but the dash panals are different between the 83-85 and the 86-93. When you talk to the wrecking yard make sure that all the pieces you're able to find are from the 86 up.... If you're in no rush, blue on blue upper fairings show up on Ebay once in a while, but if you're going to repaint, anything will do......

been down that road before,matter of fact am still on that road

found another,vr yesterday thank it's a 93,not sure the paint scheem is the same,3 bills

pictures suck will do better in the daylite

Looks like one to me, but it could also be a '92. What's the manufacturing date on the decal? Either way, for 300 you did good Lowell.....:thumbsup2:

For 300 you did great. Does it run?? If it does you are ahead of me on my "New" one but starting to get some days off and warmer weather I'll be ready!!

DON'T KNOW YET,can't let these bikes,get in the way,riding,in san antonia,this week end,maybe home by monday

:bighug:

put the carbs, on the 89,three diaph had holes in them ,repaired,gas milage is up to over 40 mpg,300 ml test ride yesterday,now for the big test off to daytona this morn

I'll be home today and tomorw, give me a call or come by.