IGNORED

Sunshine

Sailor

OK folks, feel free to hate me, particularly those in the northern climes but I just have to do this. Rocket, sure hope you are back home to enjoy this.

After months of rain and below normal temperatures, down to freezing a few days, we have sunshine!!!!!

Today I am sitting on the sundeck, drink in one hand, book in the other. It is 60F in the shade, I am in T shirt and shorts. It is warm in the sun. I have been watching 6 deer browsing on the grass about 30 feet away. Two bald eagles have been circling the lake. Once in a while they swoop over the deck to check and see if the deer have roused anything, and to keep an eye on our cats. We have the fastest cats in the world here.

About 4 years ago they took down a tree with an eagles nest in it in Victoria. The tree was rotten and going to fall on someones house. They found 12 cat collars in it. Them city cats are just too slow. The swans are back and checking out their nesting site. I have ribs marinating in dark rum and spices for the BBQ later. Got jazz and blues on the stereo.

But, and isn't there always a catch, I don't have insurance on the bike yet so I can't go for a ride. I know we are due for another month of rain before it is safe to insure the bike.:cool10::stirthepot::)

I almost forgot the best part...the boss is at work!!!!!

A cohiba and insurance and the day would be perfect

I have ribs marinating in dark rum and spices for the BBQ later. Got jazz and blues on the stereo.

sounds like we got a few things in common there Sailor...my mouth is waterin. Ribs have to be my all time favorite. Care to share your recipe for them ribs? ... I'll have to think about mine coz I never seem to be consistent when it comes to cookin...but it generally turns out great.

OK folks, feel free to hate me, particularly those in the northern climes but I just have to do this. Rocket, sure hope you are back home to enjoy this.

But, and isn't there always a catch, I don't have insurance on the bike yet so I can't go for a ride. I know we are due for another month of rain before it is safe to insure the bike.:cool10::stirthepot::)

Nope, still in Alberta......... The main roads are starting to clear up, But the side roads are still covered in ice, so no riding for now. Besides, in the midst of winter projects, on the scoot.