IGNORED

Annies gonna kill me

BIG TOM

for doing this but, who cares I aint afraid of her................shes gone now..while the aussies were here they fell in love with the KEURIG coffee maker....to make a long story short ...annie bought one here with an electric adapter and I will be shipping it to her home on the land of OZ.....so this is what she is going to kill me for....she cant get the k-cups down under........S00000000 IF YOU EVER WANT to pay Annie BACK FOR SOMETHING NICE SHE HAS SENT YOU OR DONATED TO the club, please send her some k cups coffee the next time you pass them in your supermarket...here is her address................ANNIE COLLINS....60 MONTORO DR.....PORT KENNEDY,W.A. ....AUSTRALIA 6172

HAD TO DO IT ANNIE...LOVE YA !!!:fatsmiley:

How about purchasing a couple reusable k cups before heading home?

[ame=http://compare.ebay.com/like/290820791348?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar]2 pack Keurig My K Cup Replacement Reusable Coffee Macker Filter for B30 B40 B50 on eBay![/ame]

Day to day costs are much lower using these when compared to the cost of k cups. :mo money:

I agree with the reusable ones. Then she can have them for whatever coffee or tea she chooses.

My folks and my sister both have them. Actually my sister has two, she uses one for tea and one for coffee. We have all the family get together's at her house.

Margaret

How about purchasing a couple reusable k cups before heading home?

2 pack Keurig My K Cup Replacement Reusable Coffee Macker Filter for B30 B40 B50 on eBay!

Day to day costs are much lower using these when compared to the cost of k cups. :mo money:

did that.......................!!!! thanks ..package of four....:fatsmiley:

I agree with the reusable ones. Then she can have them for whatever coffee or tea she chooses.

My folks and my sister both have them. Actually my sister has two, she uses one for tea and one for coffee. We have all the family get together's at her house.

Margaret[/quote

I'm not just a pretty face........I'M ahead of you !!!.....:stirthepot:

I have tried 2 of the "fill it yourself" K cup adapters with nothing but various levels of failure. Mostly the water seems to just blow a hole in the coffee and pass through that.

You guys have used this one, and it works well?

TOM (this is me yelling) ya big lug...... Ya didn't need to do that! I'm gonna sick Jonas on ya now :yikes::yikes:

YEAH, so what...I aint skeered of ya............................................now that you're gone...:rotf:

I have tried 2 of the "fill it yourself" K cup adapters with nothing but various levels of failure. Mostly the water seems to just blow a hole in the coffee and pass through that.

You guys have used this one, and it works well?

I use one and it has a solid bottom and mesh on the sides works great! :smile5: I think it was made by KEURIG, at least it has there name on it. But anyhow it works great!!!:D

:mytruck1: