IGNORED

Cancelling Rooms in Galena

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Unfortunetly circumstances beyond our control are causing us to cancel our trip to the rally in Galena :(. Neither ourselves or Patrolman46 and Babe can attend after all. I still have two separate rooms booked at the Chestnut Mountain Resort. Check in was for July 28th and departure of Aug. 2nd. If anyone wants either of them. Let me know. I will wait to see if there are any takers before cancelling them.

As things stand now, I'll have to say ME TOO!! It's partly due to the store [i work for WalMart] scheduling inventory as the same time as the Rally and partly my spending most of the last two months fighting with my bosses over my schedule [long story]. It got to the point I gave them 2 weeks notice if they didn't get my schedule straightened out. Fortunately or unfortunately, they did. :crying:

RATS!! :bang head: I was so looking forward to meeting everyone here on the site and the Mum [who was coming with us] was looking forward to riding on Annie's trike. Thanks again for the offer Annie! The situation could change, especially if they "forget" what my schedule is supposed to be [no surprise if they do!] but I have to go on as thought they won't. If memory serves [it's been awhile since I did the reservation!] we have a 2 bed room reserved for 7/28 thru 8/1.

I will hold the reservation for another 2 weeks, after which I will cancel it. :bawling:

Just let me know if anyone wants it.

Hello Everyone: Unfortunetly circumstances beyond our control are causing us to cancel our trip to the rally in Galena :(. Neither ourselves or Patrolman46 and Babe can attend after all. I still have two separate rooms booked at the Chestnut Mountain Resort. Check in was for July 28th and departure of Aug. 2nd. If anyone wants either of them. Let me know. I will wait to see if there are any takers before cancelling them.