IGNORED

More lemonade

BIG TOM

My luck continues.....At MD, I was having some back issues. I contributed it to twisting getting in and out of the car....didn't think much of it....well, it has gotten worse from then on... I've been going to the chiropractor almost every day for a week and a half and missing a lot of time at work....(couldn't stand or walk to well). Finally had the Ex-rays done and of course I have two bulging disks at L4 and L5 with some extended muscles and my left hip twisted upward and inword.....Ok, so what does this mean....It means that I am getting further behind on my to do list, the garden is getting weedy, and my roof still leaks and I cant tie my dang shoes.....and then my QUACK tells me to lay off the ICE CREAM as it is contributing to the belly weight and hindering my healing process...TIME TO GET A SECOND OPINION :Im not listening to

My luck continues.....At MD, I was having some back issues. I contributed it to twisting getting in and out of the car....didn't think much of it....well, it has gotten worse from then on... I've been going to the chiropractor almost every day for a week and a half and missing a lot of time at work....(couldn't stand or walk to well). Finally had the Ex-rays done and of course I have two bulging disks at L4 and L5 with some extended muscles and my left hip twisted upward and inword.....Ok, so what does this mean....It means that I am getting further behind on my to do list, the garden is getting weedy, and my roof still leaks and I cant tie my dang shoes.....and then my QUACK tells me to lay off the ICE CREAM as it is contributing to the belly weight and hindering my healing process...TIME TO GET A SECOND OPINION :Im not listening to

Your also butt ugly?:rotf::rotfl:

Ya know I'm just pulling your leg...

Better listen to the Dr., You don't want to fool around and do something Permanent....

Hmmmm, instead of ice packs on the back maybe some ice cream on the back instead. Why let it all go to waist...no, I mean waste..........:smile5:

You herd about 3 wheelers. Add a front wheel to offset the weight. You could probibly sell it. Best listen to what doc says ill just get ya in trouble. Lol sorry this sounded stupid when i read it also

Your also butt ugly?:rotf::rotfl:

EX FRIEND...

I volunteer to share your pain....i mean....i will eat your share of ice cream when we go out riding.

:ice_thy-vi101212101

:beer::canada:

EX FRIEND...

Uhhh, Tom, lay off more than the ice cream!! How's that for a second opinion???:stirthepot:[/quote

EX FRIEND...

Hmmmm, instead of ice packs on the back maybe some ice cream on the back instead. Why let it all go to waist...no, I mean waste..........:smile5:

ANOTHER EX FRIEND...

You herd about 3 wheelers. Add a front wheel to offset the weight. You could probibly sell it. Best listen to what doc says ill just get ya in trouble. Lol sorry this sounded stupid when i read it also

WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS........LOL !!:fnd_(16):

hey Tom you can have ICECREAM:cool10: just leave all the other foods alone:whistling: im just sayin if you gotta give up something why not it be the other stuff :confused24::whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Really good and helpful friend you are...................:fatsmiley:

I'm coming Tom........ I'll rub your back for ya :smile5:

NOW THATS A GOOOOOOOD FRIEND.............:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

wife went the injection treatment, didn't work

next partial discectomy, didn't work

next double fusion l4, l5 and l5 s1

she still has back pain and predict weather with great accuracy.

Our experiences option 1 see if someone will install artificial discs, absolute best option

If you do the double fusion, use cadaver bones , the pain from removing the bone and healing time is worse than the double fusion.

good luck to you.

oh she had an artificial disc c4 c5 , awesome!!!