IGNORED

The Aussies

Aussie Annie

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, today was to be a long one. Left Wichita Falls @ 8am and headed to Albuquerque,NM.

Weather was cooler, and no rain. Passed through Amarillo,TX around noon, and finally arrived in Albuquerque at 6 pm.

We are spending two nights here, so can let body relax a little

Glad all is well Annie!!! You two have a GREAT time relaxin and give that gorgeous HD Trike a hug for us for taking such great care of our friend!!! :bighug:

Puc

Our last day with Lonna & Brad. Lonna cooked biscuits and gravy for breakfast Yum!

Santa Hal and his lovely wife Val called by for a visit :big-grin-emoticon: then we ended the day with Gumbo and cheesecake for supper...... Thank you Lonna :clap2:

We have enjoyed our time here in Texas, but now it's time to start the journey back to Utah, to leave Alan's bike. Then on to Portland. Up at 6am.... So night all

It was great finally getting to meet you and Alan. Have a great balance of your trip.

Can I ride to Perth from here?

RR

Hey about 40 miles west of you is SantaFe. Lots to see and do as a cool 1800's church with a mystery stairs. neat story, Town is mostly all stucco Spanish style buildings,nice places to visit. Have a good day of rest.... We got close, as Amarillo is only about 120 miles north of me.

Bill

We are with utadventure (Dave) and Jan in Taylorsville,UT. This is our last day here, we leave in the morning for Portland,OR.

Quickstep has given the 1st Gen to Dave..... :thumbsup2:

Hard to believe our wonderful trip is nearly over, and this time next week we will be in the air on our way back to Western Australia.

It's 6:30 here and Alan and Annie have just left for Portland. Ride safe!

What a special couple they are and we are so grateful to have had the pleasure and privilege of having them share our home, their spirit and, of course, the stories.

Until we can ride together again....farewell (for now). :bighug:

Dave & Jan

P.S. Sorry about the rain, I tried to reschedule it but no one is listening to me. :rotf: