IGNORED

leaving for tupelo

pmelah

ok everybody im leaving for tupelo for my final interview with toyota ill check in at every gas stop on the way up going to take I59 from picayune ms to meridian ms then up us 45 to tupelo talk to yall later

nope I missed the rain so im:225: hot well im stopped in meridian for gas and butt rest brake bike ran fine 140 miles and for the first time since ive had this bike the cruise started working man im glad ill have a mile to gal. figured ot at the wnd of this trip ill report in when I get to tupelo

thank you all i made it here at 10:15 and all is almost well now my red is acting like a Hardley:whistling: and wanting to leak oil i dont know if any of the P O (s) ever pulled the middle gear cover off and if they did they just didnt seal it right or forgot the washer on the 6 oclock bolt well any way i made it safe and sound got the bike on the center stand to see how much she leaks if at all but she does leak good on the side stand i will see in the morning good night all oh Dan i guess your right on lack of use but also if it wont set i have to push the levers forward and then it will set if i hit some bumps on the road it will shut off so my guess is the bushing may be worn out

if it wont set i have to push the levers forward and then it will set if i hit some bumps on the road it will shut off so my guess is the bushing may be worn out

Mine is the same.....I have to push the clutch out sometimes to get it to engage. You can always get one of those "cramp busters" if the cruise becomes too unstable.

They allow you to use the palm of your hand on the throttle

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0&_nkw=cramp+buster&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Update oil leak is only on side stand no leak when on centerstand now for toyota next appointment is on the 25th for physical and drug screen then to wait on toyota for back ground check and start date oh I cant wait to be back to work thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers through all this but now im on the homeward strech :fingers-crossed-emo

Glad you made it there with no issues.

I assume that since you are going back for physical and drug test that the interview went well?????

With the oil leak, I would at each gas stop, pop it up on the center stand to check the oil level. You would hate to seize the motor at this point due to lack of oil.

I hope you are back to work real soon.

yes Jeff everything went well so far now its up to Toyota and how long it takes for them to check my references im set to come back up for the dug test and physical on tuesday as for the oil it has been good in the sight glass its at the top mark on it it was a little over full but now it just right im thinking because of the long steady run everything expanded where as on my last trip up i stopped every 70 mi. to top off and let the bike cool off so it never really had a chance to get a good run in but i am keeping a close eye on it :fingers-crossed-emo

If its at the very top of glass there in could be the problem. Might be a tick too full and its finding the level it wants to run at. My 900 Vulcan was that way. If you got it to full it would push excess out. Usually thru the breather into air cleaner.