IGNORED

Isimple and iphone 5

dacheedah

My experience with the Isimple and Iphone5. The isimple was installed and worked great for a while, when apple did an upgrade at some point it began stopping on certain songs (mostly best of). The only way to get passed it was to open the bag. At some point my wife commented that she wished she could control it from her seat.

Back Seat control: The cord is long enough so I ran the plug through the grommet, and up between the seats. The isimple would charge her phone and we were able to listen to Pandora while riding. A much better place, we put a bag on the back of my back rest and ran the cord into that.

Iphone 5, yep it uses a different connector and isimple has no cable for this. My solution was to put a 30 pin to 8 pin adapter on the end of the isimple. It charges and works perfectly but seems it could be easily lost. My solution was to seat it, slip a piece of heat shrink over it and heat. The isimple works awesome with the iphone 5, I actually wish it were mounted in the fairing so I could run a cord to the handlebars.