IGNORED

Millie left me today !

StarFan

Millie decided to leave me today and with unpleasant butterflies hurling around in my stomach I decided to let her go.

Bought from the insurance company for 6.100.- US$.

Invested in paint, parts, fluids and so forth: 2.845.-US$

Total cost: 8.945.-US$

Sold for: 15.700.- US$

Have to say that even this was a lot of work it was worth every minute spent and also learned a lot doing this.

Having my eye on a Midnight Venture - If bought then YES, that one will get the same "CANDY APPLE RED" color but have to make some different accents so that there are not two identical Ventures floating around. Gonna see what the BOSS says tonight :headache:

Wow...you did good, motorcycles don't go cheap up there? They have new 09's down here for that!

Different economics !

If I buy a Venture in the States for 6.000 US$ and import to Iceland then the total cost with import fees, VAT and so forth will be just around 12.500 US$. Therefore motorcycles are very expensive in Iceland.

:ice_congrats-vi6886 on the quick "flip" Glad it worked out pretty well for you!

Craig

"With a little help from my friends" my friend. Thanks so much for your part in the process. You are the most awesome shipper ever :)

I will make this up to you when you come to Iceland in June for sure :cool10: :bighug:

I need directions to Iceland. I have a Red 2000 model I can part with for the right price and as it turns out $15,700.00 is the exact right price:mo money::rotf:

I love hearing of good deals and a nice profit:thumbsup2: excellent job!!

"

I will make this up to you when you come to Iceland in June for sure :cool10: :bighug:

Does this mean he gets to eat both eyeballs out of the sheeps head? Craig, you lucky dog....!

Edited by BIG TOM

Not me:yikes: I am a hot dogs and pizza guy:big-grin-emoticon:

Craig

Sorry Craig.

That kind of food can not be found in Iceland ! But we do have some sheepball pies and all kinds of yummie things :)

Don´t worry - you´ll get used to it :whistling:

Sorry Craig.

That kind of food can not be found in Iceland ! But we do have some sheepball pies and all kinds of yummie things :)

Don´t worry - you´ll get used to it :whistling:

Ahhh man now I jealous, I LOVED THE SHEEPNUT PIE...almost as good as the horse hamburgers .....ths seagull...not so good, you can keep that stuff for yourself Jonas...yuck !.............note for craig....there are no chickens or eggs in Iceland......you will learn to like SKEER for breakfast....wont tell you what it is....Jonas can do that but dont ask unless you really want to know......:whistling:

Ahhh man now I jealous, I LOVED THE SHEEPNUT PIE...almost as good as the horse hamburgers .....ths seagull...not so good, you can keep that stuff for yourself Jonas...yuck !.............note for craig....there are no chickens or eggs in Iceland......you will learn to like SKEER for breakfast....wont tell you what it is....Jonas can do that but dont ask unless you really want to know......:whistling:

Isn't "skeer" (actually skyr) just like yogurt?

Skyr may be used in a traditional Icelandic dish called hræringur (meaning "stirred" or "made by stirring") which consists of roughly equal amounts of skyr and porridge. It is often mixed with jam or fruit for a dessert, with prepared fish for dinner, or with cereals for breakfast.

Isn't "skeer" (actually skyr) just like yogurt?

Skyr may be used in a traditional Icelandic dish called hræringur (meaning "stirred" or "made by stirring") which consists of roughly equal amounts of skyr and porridge. It is often mixed with jam or fruit for a dessert, with prepared fish for dinner, or with cereals for breakfast.

Yes it is , but Craig didn't know that....................lol He is a hot dog and pizza kinda guy ! :whistling:ok back to the lambsnuts.............:rotf: :rotf:Craig remember the bakery....