IGNORED

How to make pictures big in a post

StarFan

Greetings.

Was wondering if anybody can show me how to make pictures come up big when posting. I know how to post pictures as small icons that you click on but once in a while I see someone post a thread with big pictures showing.

Sooooo,,,,Whats the secret ?

Friendly regards from Iceland,

Jonas / StarFan

Store your pics on another host site then use the 'Insert Image' icon and add the link location........

yammer' lets ride :happy34:

You don't even need to do that. As long as the pic's posted to the web somewhere just right click copy and paste to your post. You can do this to any pic.

http://www.cast-aways.com/images/OldCodger.jpg

Greetings.

Was wondering if anybody can show me how to make pictures come up big when posting. I know how to post pictures as small icons that you click on but once in a while I see someone post a thread with big pictures showing.

Sooooo,,,,Whats the secret ?

Friendly regards from Iceland,

Jonas / StarFan

It wouldn't be a secret anymore if we told you.......besides its so secrete I dont even know the answer....:whistling:

The attached image is from the uploader that gives image size limitations. When you want to upload an image, check its file size first, then manipulate the size to fit the limitations of the uploader.

Most common image files will be limited to 195.3kb. The attached image is only 42.2kb. I could resize it using Paint (or other image software), then upload a huge same image.

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

'83,88VR

Guest tx2sturgis

Linking to a large format image already on the web will do just that.

But in case you are the viewer, and not the uploader, and you want to zoom-in on a picture on the webpage, just hold the control key, and then tap the plus (+) key at the top right of your keyboard. Do this a couple of times, and it will zoom right in. People under say 35, even some computer geeks, dont know this trick...but they have eyes that still work well! This trick works on most browsers.

To back out, just hit control and the minus key.

You're welcome.

6 handy tips...

1 Scrolling in a browser... use the space bar to scroll down... shift-space bar to scroll up

2 Need larger text in a browser... hit CTRL-+.... repeat as desired, CTRL-- is the inverse (CMD for Macs) (Ctrl-O returns to original size).

3 Need current flight info... open google and just type in the flight number (Delta 324)... instant status.

4 Need a converter... open google and type it in (inches in 32cm)

5 Need to delete a word in text... just double click it and hit DEL. (triple click to encompass entire sentence.)

6 When texting on a phone... don't search for a period, then a space bar and then for the capital letter for the next sentence... just hit space twice.