IGNORED

Hey KIC!! Had another BDay did ya?

Snaggletooth

Yea thanks... my biggest present today was my tenant calling to say the A/C blew out. :shock3:They get a $7,000.00 new toy and I get the invoice. :crying:

Yammer..this is my 14th anniversary of my 39th birthday... I decided not to let them keep piling up, so I celebrate the same one ..over ..and over..and over...:cool10:

Yea thanks... my biggest present today was my tenant calling to say the A/C blew out. :shock3:They get a $7,000.00 new toy and I get the invoice. :crying:

Yammer..this is my 14th anniversary of my 39th birthday... I decided not to let them keep piling up, so I celebrate the same one ..over ..and over..and over...:cool10:

o i see you got some of those pygmies too :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: i hate when they show up on a BDay

I've already had my 29th. I remember it well!! Girl promised she was going to kill me.:whistling: She didn't get it done but she really tied!!!:innocent: