IGNORED

Fuel pump issues

Ok I disconected the carbs from the fuel pump jumper on the pump to a hot battery and the pump ran fine for 3 cycles with my test light on the plug to the relay the light is dim and when iys hooked up to the pumpit gets dimmer and shuts down now when the pump is hooked to the carbs carbs are empty of fuel it shuts down after 2 clicks on the first cycle of key and will not work after that and no power to the plug I run jumper wires to it again unpluged from relay and it clicks 2 times and stops and I know the carbs are not full yet anybody have any ideas im thinking both the relay and the pump are going out and it does have a new filter on it I put one on 6 months ago before my accident so the gas in it:fingers-crossed-emo was just old gas/saefoam mix and a new one today glad I bought 2 of them then I need to get this running good before june 1st as I head back to tupelo for my job interview for toyota and dont want to stop every 75 mi to top the tank off on a good not I did get my fuel guage working while playing with the pump and filter

Cyclef out the kill switch about 10 times and nothing put the tester on the plug while doing this and nothing diconected pump and put jumper on it and nothing I think it may be dead.both the relay and pump:confused24: