IGNORED

just received 2nd call for Toyota

pmelah

Update on job hunting as many of you know last week i went 300 mi. north to Tupelo on the 84VR to test for Toyota i completed and passed day one and day two testing and then had to miss B2mom-dad meet and eat to come home for a death in the family and i never thought about Toyota again well today about 20 min. ago i received a call from them wanting me in Tupelo on Monday June 3rd for an Interview now im psyched and cant wait for the trip back up on the 84VR again so now im working on the fuel pump as it went out on the trip up the first time and didnt know it had no tools for testing with me but i know she will run for 75 mi trouble free then its time to top the tank off :fingers-crossed-emo

Thats great news Paul

Good Luck

you have a voice mail

Jeff

thanks Jeff i got it i was outside working on the wifes suburban when you called got hers done and now doing a recheck on the bike to make sure of my diagnosis on the fuel pump and relay

You are exicited aboutgoing to WORK??? It ain't catching is it....:whistling::rotfl::rotfl: CONGRATS!!! I'm probally going to end up looking myself. The Warden won't give me a raise! Or coffee breaks...or....

Thats cause your non union :whistling: only union workers get coffee breaks and rasies and :rotf: