IGNORED

Windshield

usedcyclesales

If any one has an old windshield lying around you wanta sell (clear) scratched okay just no major gouges I only use it for long trips and drive mostly at night (and after the bugs hit it looks half destroyed any way) I use a shorty black one most all the time, so fair condition and cheap is good for me. 2003 Venture

Edited by usedcyclesales

I am looking fo a windshield for a 89 VR. I want to cut it down for use in the summer and then put the standard one on in the fall when the weather gets colder.

Jim

Jim. I found the shield, There is a small crack on the far left bolt hole, You might want to put some glue on it. Then there are 2 other hairline cracks where the PO glued it. Posted a picture of it and also a picture thru the shield just so you can see it. No scratches or visable nicks, in nice condition.

Didn't mean to take over this thread. This should end it here.

If any one has an old windshield lying around you wanta sell (clear) scratched okay just no major gouges I only use it for long trips and drive mostly at night (and after the bugs hit it looks half destroyed any way) I use a shorty black one most all the time, so fair condition and cheap is good for me. 2003 Venture

You have a 2003 venture? So do I. Maybe we should ride together some day since we live really close to one another. Love to ride with another Florida venture owner...